Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

Chrsitmas Vinyl

So is everyone gearing up for the big holiday season - we are finally getting things off and rolling here.  We finally completed the house with decorating the tree just yesterday!

So today I wanted to share a quick little project with you.  I love vinyl, I love it because it always looks so clean and neat looking - but I love it because it makes you look all professional and yet, it is so easy to work with.

Last year I had some vinyl on my tile around my fireplace and loved it.  It completed the fireplace perfectly but was easy to remove once the holiday was over.... so here is my 2011 version.  I used Lori's files here, here, and here, and used my cricut to cut it out of red and white vinyl.  Try it for yourself, you'll love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...