Photobucket

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

Hello - I just wanted to drop in a share a quick little project I made for my kiddos for St Patrick's day.  I usually go all out, have a green dinner, die toilet's, milk and everything green.  This year, well, tomorrow is start packing day.  We are getting ready to move across the continent, from New Brunswick Canada, back to the motherland in Utah.  So needless to say this little holiday is going to take back seat to the big move.  I did want to make the kids something fun, so my motherly instinct to make all holidays a fun time, so I quickly whipped these up.

Ok, so the shamrock was a die cut shape from Lori Whitlock, found here.  The rest, well it was quite simple.  I filled baggies with some chocolate coins, and of course they are loonies and toonies, our favorite Canadian coins.  Found it fitting as we get ready to depart here.  I then wrapped pattern paper around, added the rick rack, and added a double shamrock with a little button in the middle.  Quick, easy and fun!

Enjoy your St Patty's day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...