Photobucket

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love Notes

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I have a little project for you today that will sweeten anyones day!  On Valentines Day, we always like to make a special dinner for the kids.  We make chocolate waffles with raspberry syrup.  It's something my kids look forward to every year.  And lets face it, who doesn't love breakfast for dinner?




I made these little pockets last year for our Valentines dinner, which I slipped a little note to tell them all the reasons I loved them.  But this year, I am going to put them out early so I can fill them with notes all  month long.  After I made them, I tied them to the backs of their chairs a the table.  They made my table look so festive, and how fun is it to get love notes every day!

I used
Echo Parks Be Mine collection found here
Lori's heart pocket file found here
added some bakers twine to tie them to the chair







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...