Photobucket

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring is here - Easter Shadow box

Hello everyone, I am starting to think spring might be around the corner.  We had a glorious weekend here, and we are actually starting to see patches of grass around.  So I guess that means it is ok to start decorating for spring.  I love spring, I love the flowers it brings and the colors of all the decorations.  So I decided to make a cute little shadow box with this cute little bunny I found in Lori's shop.

To make this, I used Lori's 5x7 shadow box frame found here, which also includes a tutorial with it, that came in handy when assembling it.  I also used her bunny silhouette found here, and her Hello Summer collection from Echo Park.

Once the frame was all built, I added the bunny with a little foam adhesive and added a little cotton to the tale.  I think it turned out great, clean and simple and ready to make my house happy with spring!


 

Thanks for stopping in, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...