Photobucket

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gift Box...

So it's my sister's birthday.  I have a plain old gift card for her, boring.... I think she deserves something a little special, especially since my children would much rather live at her house than mine. My littlest one calls her mom.  Not sure I should take offense to that or be grateful that she loves her so much she just thinks she's lucky enough to have two moms!  Ok, so I need to dress up this boring old gift card for her, so I made this cute little box to place a little note inside to tell her she is getting a gift card to our favorite place to shop... Pickyourplum.com


I used Lori Whitlock's box file found here, some Basic Grey paper and embellishments, then added a little tag attached with a little bakers twine.  Now I have a cute gift to give.  Inside is a little note from us, and a gift card!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute note holder for her gc! I think your dd is lucky to have two "moms". I spent so much time with both of my grandmothers as a child it was easier to say "mom" to them too. And they were like 2nd and 3rd moms...I feel fortunate to have such a strong bond with them...so nice to have such unconditional love from three people.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...