Photobucket

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wrapping up Christmas

Hello - I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas!  I am still in panic mode, trying to get all the loose ends done, and finish up all the "projects" and homemade gifts I have brewing over here.

I just knocked out a few gifts this weekend and I thought I would share with you.  First is a gift card holder for my sister-in-law.  (gift card is still on my to do list, but that's how I roll...) and the second is a money holder I plan on giving my nephew (hopefully my sister won't peek at this post and tell :)...)  He is leaving on a mission for our Church to Mexico, and plan on filling it with Mexican Pesos! Last but not least, a gingerbread box I made to slip in a little treat for someone special...



Money holder file can be found here at LoriWhitlock.com


Gift Card holder can be found here at LoriWhitlock.com




Gingerbread box can be found here at LoriWhitlock.com


Last but not least, I wanted to share with you my cover for my digital December Daily book.  You can find the pages here.  I love this line by Echo Park because not only is in all it's glory digital, but you can  find it printed as well.  All my inside pages are 5x7 prints that I created digitally, and then made a cover for it with the printed paper.  I used the following files, all found at Lori's store.







  Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those! Where do you find the naught or nice tag, it's adorable with the gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy bee! Love all of these! Definitely puts me in a holiday mood. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...