Photobucket

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Crackers

Heres a quick little project to share that will make your Christmas dinner fun and exciting.  I love these crackers, they were quick and fun to make!

I used the random Christmas paper, the cracker or candy shape box, and the ticket tag label, both found at Lori's shop.  After cutting them, I filled them with candies, tied them with twine, and put the tag on.  The names were simply printed on address labels, for easy peal and stick.  Then I added some stickers, and it was easy as that.  I placed each cracker on the plate, so they acted like a name card, but also a treat and a surprise for each guest.  What a fun Christmas tradition!




Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...