Photobucket

Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Boxes

As it gets closer to Christmas, we get closer to thinking more about how we are going to wrap the gifts we are giving rather than what we are shopping for.  When I saw these boxes in Lori's shop I knew that it would be the perfect holders for a gift we are giving some of my family.  It's a three part gift, so the three boxes were the ideal solution to wrap up this gift. Most of the things going inside are small like gift cards and treats, so these worked out great.





I used the 3 Stacking Christmas Boxes found in Lori's shop here. I cut them out with various Christmas paper and card stock.  After assembling I tied them with some bakers string added some ribbon and tags and they are ready to go.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...