Photobucket

Monday, December 2, 2013

December Blog Hop

Welcome to the December Blog Hop for Lori Whitlock's Creative Team.  Hope everyone is getting excited about Christmas and getting as much done as possible!

  

Here is the list of the wonderful and creative team members joining me in this hop today.


Natalie Graham ***you are here***


OK, so I have a couple of quick and easy digital projects for you today.


First I used Lori's 2014 calendar files to make a quick and easy gift for our grandparents.  For years I would scrapbook and make a big fuss over a calendar, then I found these cute templates.  Now I make one, print it and stick it in a frame and you have the cutest gift around. The template, found here at Jessica Sprague, had slots for 6 pictures, but I only had this one, so I only used the space for it.  I used Lori's Sweet Life collection for the paper and embellishments also found at JessicaSprague.com


Next, of course, I need a Christmas Card for the year, and once again, Lori's templates came to the rescue.  I Christmas Card Set 3, found at Jessica Sprague and used the Christmas Day Collection as well.  They came together quick and easy.  No only if printing and addressing them went as fast!


Hope you enjoyed your visit, don't forget the sale over at the shop....



next stop ...

Traci Penrod 

3 comments:

  1. Great use of the templates! Quick & easy is an important part of this season when we have so many things to get done! Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Melitta

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun gift idea. Your family is adorable.
    The grandparents will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking family and nice layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...