Photobucket

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

quick and easy Valentine pillow

Well, I have a quick and easy project for you today.  I kind of have this thing for changing out my pillows for the different holidays.  I just have three pillow forms I picked up at Hobby Lobby last fall, and have been making slip covers for every holiday since.  So Valentine's in no exception, however, I couldn't find any cute Valentine fabric I liked enough to stare at for a whole month.  So last time I was at Hobby Lobby, I ran across these fabrics, and as much as they are cute, they are not very holidayish (is that even a word?)  So I took it upon my self to fix that.  I grabbed some iron on vinyl from my stash, and a cute file from Lori's shop, and now the set looks the part.

I simply made three pillow cases, but the one that was white I stitched with some red tread to make it a little more fun.  Then I cut out the heart, and ironed it on.  I love quick projects like this, but they look pretty fancy still.

The file I used was from Lori's shop called 3 hearts and you can find it here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...